At Superbolt Agency, I lead a team of designers, developers and copywriters to work on web-related projects.
Previously named SGS Agency, my role at the agency has adapted over the years since joining the company as one of the first employees. Today, my main responsibilities include client management, website strategy, team lead.
The following are some examples of the work I've done.
- I led a team of designers, copywriters and developers to design and build the company's website.
- I also work on creating and leading a new vertical at Superbolt Agency, generating new sources of revenue for the agency.
My interactions and role with clients vary based on their needs. Some of the key work I did or led teams for clients include:
- Maintaining and helping clients design and build new features or make updates to their Shopify stores. Brands I've worked with in this capacity include Saie, Dieux Skin, THMBL, Kora, Den Outdoors
- Designed and built custom landing pages for marketing purposes with the help of copywriters. Brands I've worked with in this capacity include Maiden Home, Beauty Pie, Ask Tia, Real, Harmless Harvest
- Designing brand identities and/or websites for up-and-coming brands. Brands I've worked with in this capacity include Fab Habitat, Parisa Wang, The Diversity Marketing Consortium, Auto-Tune, Dieux Skin
- Analyzing web performance data and providing actionable insights to improve performance. Brands I've worked with in this capacity include Great Jones, Looma, Natura, WTHN, TireAgent
- Troubleshooting and setting up tracking for digital marketing for 100+ brands.
- Consulting for over 60+ brands.
Sample Client Work